THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO SERVICES RENDERED BY THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES TO THE RELEVANT ISSUER:
Global Currency Exchange Network Limited (a Company incorporated in England and Wales under Company number 04675786, having its registered office situated at 3rd Floor, 100 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1SP, England and which is authorised and regulated by the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations with registration number 504346) and/or
Global Custodial Services Ltd (a Company incorporated in England and Wales under Company number 08321940, having its registered office situated at 3rd Floor, 100 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1SP, England and which is authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 with authorisation number 595875)
(collectively referred to as the “GCEN Entities”)
1. You acknowledge, consent and agree that the GCEN Entities may process your personal data and you specifically and unambiguously consent to the transfer of any such personal data as may be required by the GCEN Entities to perform its functions.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the GCEN Entities is a service provider to the issuer and is not responsible for the contents of any of the documents of the issuer or the activities of the issuer and therefore accepts no responsibility for any information contained in the said documents. You will only be able to exercise your rights directly against the issuer and will not have any direct contractual rights against the GCEN Entities.
3. Any investment/s that you may purchase from the issuer shall be so purchased based on your explicit acknowledgment and understanding that the GCEN Entities:
a. have not made any recommendation or provided any advice to you at any stage of your assessment of such investment;
b. have not solicited you to purchase such investment;
c. have not endorsed, whether directly or indirectly, any statement or representation upon which you may rely when purchasing such investment;
d. shall have no liability towards you or any other investor arising from the reliance on any due diligence it may have conducted on the issuer and/or its promoters in the ordinary course of the GCEN Entities’ business;
e. shall not be under any obligation to deliver, or procure the delivery of, any investment to you and/or to any other third party whatsoever; or
f. make any reimbursement to you and/or to any other third party whatsoever in the event of any delay in the delivery of any investment;
g. make any re-imbursement to you and/or to any other third party whatsoever in the event that any attempted purchase of the investment is not accepted (save to the extent that issuer has placed the GCEN Entities in funds to make such reimbursement and instructed the GCEN Entities to make such reimbursement).
4. The GCEN Entities will only accept electronic funds transfers into bank accounts held in the name of the GCEN Entities, and you shall not make, or attempt to make, any cash payment or cash deposit into any bank account held in the name of the GCEN Entities. You acknowledge that cash payments or cash deposits will lead to severe delays in relation to the relevant transaction and we accept no liability for any costs you may incur as a result of such delay. Kindly note that cash payments or cash deposits would require extra scrutiny from our compliance department, who may require further detailed information on your circumstances before releasing your funds.
5. You understand, acknowledge and agree that save where any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, and expenses (“Losses”) arise from the fraud, gross negligence or willful default of the GCEN Entities, upon contracting to purchase any investment, the GCEN Entities or any of their respective officers, directors or employees shall not be liable to you and/or any third party whatsoever for any Losses which may be incurred or suffered by you in connection with or arising from:
a. the performance, non-performance or delay in performance by the issuer of any of its obligations pursuant to any agreement, undertaking, statement or representation whatsoever that may be made by the issuer;
b. your purchase of the investment; or
c. the provision of any facilities, the making of any payments or the undertaking of any foreign exchange transactions in connection with your purchase of investment,
6. You understand, acknowledge and agree that upon contracting to purchase any investment, neither the GCEN Entities nor any of their respective officers, directors or employees shall:
a. under any circumstances be liable to you for any loss of profits or goodwill, anticipated savings, or any type of special, indirect or consequential loss arising in connection with your purchase of the investment;
b. be in any way responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any third party.
7. The relevant issuer warrants that any and all approvals required in respect of the issuer’s engagement of the GCEN Entities to provide the Services have been duly obtained by the said issuer.
8. Should you wish to avail yourself of any other service/s offered by either of the GCEN Entities, you are kindly requested to call on +44 1622 816940. Any such additional services will be governed by the GCEN Entities Terms and Conditions which are available at https://gcen.co.uk/gcen-terms-conditions/ .
9. Should you wish to register any complaint against either of the GCEN Entities, you may do so by registering your complaint with either of the GCEN Entities, the details of which are as follows:
100 New Bond Street,
phone: 01622 816 940